Puddle Jumping

Puddle Jumping - Amber L.  Johnson
Love, for those lucky enough to <br/>experience it, is extraordinary.

Love is bending. Love is breaking. <br/>Love is constantly learning about the<br/>other person until you go cracy <br/>because it will never be perfect, <br/>but there's no fault in trying.

This book is not cheesy at all but really really adorable. I loved every single page... We have read and re read of so many love stories, with happy endings and some bumps long the way but this book just makes your heart melt for it's tenderness.

.(¯`v´¯)
..`•.¸.•´
(●̮̮̃•̃)..(●̮̮̃•̃)
./█ ♥/█ There is no cliché. It's not about the plot, that may not be so original, but it's about experiencing love! We get to fall in love with the main character, Lilly. Lilly is a girl that falls head over feat for a boy considered by everyone as "special" as you have read in the plot. Colton Neely

He is special... but not because of his autism. His way of showing his love, fighting against all odds is just pure "beauty"

"You're my Lilly. You've always been my Lilly"

I love you

I don't know how many times my heart melted for this short and stunning story. Please read it's about loving, nothing more nothing less. I don't want to sound cheesy but comm'n there is nothing better than love! What's the point of living if there is no love? When I think of the person I've fell in love with six years ago and that is still by my side I just can't help feeling the luckiest person on earth. When you're in love you just can't help smiling when you're reading of pure love stories! Lol. Sorry like I said I may be a lil cheesy at times!

Read this book! So little pages and so much force.

(¯`v´¯)
.`•.¸.•´ ★
¸.•´.•´¨) ¸.•¨)
(¸.•´(¸.•´ (¸.•¨¯`* ♥ Plans change. Life changes. And as an after effect, love changes, too. That doesn't mean that it ends. Changes aren't always bad ^^ . True love just gets better. Here I go again... sorry sorry!

Something about google that made me smile: "Sometimes Googling things make it worse" So true, and it made me smile. Don't know how many times I googled things up and started telling people that I loved them cus I thought that symptoms were those of a terminal person... Yeah I know. Stupid. But who hasn't done it at least once? -.-

Sometimes not knowing is so much better if knowing makes us change the way we look at the world and our own prospective. BUT I think knowing, being capable to actually feel and not cowardly looking away is more admirable. Not easy, but also not impossible.

Great book. Great feels. 4.5 stars. Loved it. Loved Lilly and her strenght and not even once did I think that she was throwing her life away for a "weird", hard person to deal with, of simply for love! I admired her strenght!

Autistic shouldn't be considered weird, different or "special". Just because they see the world from a different prospective doesn't mean we can't look at the same world.

"Maybe if we stopped trying to achieve movie standards of greatness, we'd be happy with what we have"

description

More than anything <br/>I want him to be happy. <br/>And maybe one day<br/>    I will be, too.